Wyoming Uncontested Divorce Attorney
- What is the equity in your home?
- Are both parties eligible to refinance a joint mortgage?
- Who will provide health insurance for your children?
- Who will claim certain tax deductions?
- If there are retirement accounts, what is the marital portion?
Depending on your answers to these questions, uncontested divorce may not be feasible. These issues are very difficult to address after the divorce process has begun. Attorney Zubrod will take steps to ensure that you have considered every piece of relevant information before moving forward with your divorce.
Process For Uncontested Divorce
If your divorce will be uncontested, Ms. Zubrod will file all necessary documents to initiate the divorce action. She will draft a divorce proposal that outlines the terms of the divorce, ensuring that it mirrors your goals. After conferring with your spouse’s attorney regarding any necessary revisions to the proposal, it will go to a court to be reviewed, approved and signed by a judge. In Wyoming, it can take as little as 20 days for a divorce to be completed.