Cameron is a Cheyenne, Wyoming native and is proud to call Wyoming home. He primarily practices in the areas of family law, criminal defense, and estate planning and is eager to assist clients as they navigate legal issues. Cameron will develop an individualized strategy to best represent each client's needs and desired outcomes.
Cameron has a unique background and several years of professional experience that he brings to his legal practice here at Zubrod Law Office. His experience has provided him with valuable experience in leadership, advocacy, and communication. Prior to law school, Cameron spent several years working with youth programs and is well versed on issues concerning children and the law. Additionally, he has experience in business formation, trust administration, and non-profit organization and leadership.
Being a passionate legal writer, Cameron is focused on advocating for clients by providing a well-reasoned analysis on issues. He has appeared before the Wyoming Supreme Court, including a successful argument while still in law school concerning a client's standing to adjudicate paternity. Further, he has written on the topic of the presumption of paternity in Wyoming.
- University of Wyoming, College of Law, Laramie, Wyoming
- J.D. - 2021
- Theology, Augustine Institute
- M.A. - 2013
- Conception Seminary College
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Philosophy
- Ewing T Kerr American Inns of Court
- Unaccompanied Student Initiative, Founding Board Member
- Conception Seminary College Alumni Association, Board of Directors 2017-2019
- Presenter at national and state-wide conferences on topics of leadership development
- Family Law
- Guardian ad litem
- Criminal Defense
- Trusts and Estate Planning
- Wyoming, 2021